- Company with a large structure of websites.
- Lack of cohesion in content delivery and brand identity.
- Website did not perform well on multiple devices.
- Outdated CMS, difficult to use.
- Increasing leads acquisition and information delivery to users.
- Developing lightweight and OpenSource service platforms.
- Allow efficient information management through an easy to use CMS software.
- Modern design and multidevice layout.
IE, a leading company in postgraduate studies internationally renowned, had a messy online footprint. Outdated and inefficient management tools led the school to a cluster of web pages with unstructured data and no communication strategy.
Considering the relevance of social media to engage leads with information about their degrees, their Digital Marketing department was aware about the need of change, regarding both technology and how they delivered information to the user. They needed flexible OpenSource softwares to support emerging needs. IE decided they wanted to rely on WordPress and they called UVE Agency to help them on this new challenge.
IE stands up for responsive web design and gives us freedom to explore new ways to deliver content to the target, creating a more attractive brand identity.
In a year and a half, UVE successfully closed over a dozen wonderful projects, connecting them with internal CRM modules, reviewing and adjusting, delivering real-time content, streaming events and assuming a global brand evolution during the past months.
It’s a new time with new fields of learning and new media that every company needs to embrace. IE brand evolution is an inspiring example of how to make something successfully happen, in record time.